Monday, December 6, 2010

rain boots


Picked up some new rain boots today from Sears, I had never been in there before. For some reason I was under the impression that it was for kids and mothers but I actually found a bunch of stuff in there that I liked. I got these along with a pair of slippers and a long black jacket. i will post a picture of it in a bit. But I must say I was quite impressed with sears, especially there boots. these were only 30 dollars and I found these military style once I quite liked but they were over sixty dollars so i figured I'll back for them after christmas once I have more money. But I bought these for college next year since I'm going to Victoria and apparently it rains a ton there, they are my first pair of rain boots ever so I can't wait to try them out!




1 comment: