Friday, December 11, 2009

nailart

It's amazing what a couple little bottles of nail polish can do for you!


I just discovered art deco, the most amazing nail polish ever if your into doing designs! As soon as I discovered it, I bought one in nearly every color. If someone as uncordinated as me is capable of these amazing designs i think pretty much anyone can do it. So my misson for today was to find the most trippy,, amazng designs and attempt them, here were my discoveries:





This last one with the shoe laces was my favorite, i havent attempted it yet but i'm sure it cant be too hard, right? wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. love your lookbook - great outfits! Hope you don't mind me being a "follower" to this page.

    good luck with the nail art by the way. (The shoelaces are my fav too) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, awww thanks! i think ill try the shoe laces today and then post a picture if it turned out well. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing nails!! :)

    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I love the purple ombre one. I like one tone or a merge between two. x

    ReplyDelete